President Bill Stine called meeting to order at 7:10 pm.
There were 17 members in attendance. A brief introduction of all in attendance was made.
- Event leaders discussed summer activities for the past season. (Evening at Nissley’s, Rickett’s Glen Hike, Rail Trail Bike Ride) 51 people attended the most recent event, the annual Ox Roast, and great time was had by all. A big thank you was extended to our hosts, Dave Leroy and Nancy Kauhl.
- Dave Leroy reports that the books are ready to turn over to Bill Hoffman who has agreed to do the audit. Dave also reports that this was the first year we mailed out “bills” for dues and as a result…dues are coming in.
- Day trip coordinator, Andrea Hospodar, reports we have 4-day trips planned.
- Membership Chairman, Mike McMullen, absent. No report.
- Program Coordinator, Tanya Richter-“on leave”. Programs are set up for the season. Next social, Carrabbas Italian Grill, Wed. November 19, 2008.
- Secretary, Marilyn Grove, nothing to report.
- Vice President, President Elect – Peggy Hampton is doing a nice job coordinating social events, banquet chairperson for this year and took care of registration for the Ox Roast.
The program for the evening was a “Gear Fest” presentation by Wildware owner, Andy. We were shown a variety of cleaning products to extend the life of our outerwear, new chemical free water bottle options and a variety of outerwear fashions.
Nancy Kauhl was the winner of the Wildware Gift Certificate.
Meeting adjourned at 8:20pm.
Marilyn S. Grove