Approximately 35 people attended.
President David Walborn called the meeting to order at 7:05pm.
- President: Dave presented a list of resolutions regarding guest memberships, new member dues, social
media issues, increasing day trips, beginner skier coaching and use of welcome calls to new members. Following
lengthy discussion, a motion was made by Dave LeRoy and seconded by Bill Hoffman to further modify the resolutions
and present at a future meeting. (Complete copy of resolutions attached to club records).
- Vice President: No report
- Treasurer: Dave LeRoy encouraged trip participants to show a breakdown of payments when sending in money
for trips. He also states there are spaces available on some trips. See the trip leaders regarding openings.
- Secretary: Marilyn Grove brought copies of the recipe for the Beet Burgers that were enjoyed at Craftsbury.
- Webmaster: Bill Stine announced that we have a Facebook page and Twitter account. Discussed potential
privacy issues and established guideline for use.
- Programs: Cheryl Capitani shared a copy of Pennsylvania Magazine, which featured an article on cross-country
skiing on State game lands.
- Ski Caps: Dave LeRoy discussed the club’s purchase of ski caps. Nancy Kauhl submitted payments totaling
$520 plus tax, postage for payment for 26 caps. Dave LeRoy made a motion that the obligation for financing the purchase
of these caps is transferred to the treasury of Kick ‘n Gliders and Nancy Kauhl is reimbursed for all payments with
regards to the purchase of the caps. Sandy Stine seconded the motion.
- Donations: Dave LeRoy discussed the $1,000 club surplus of funds. Dave LeRoy made a motion to donate
$150.00 each to Catamount Trail, Jackrabbit Trail, Winona Forest Association and Intervale Trail System for a total
expense of $600.00. Seconded by Kay Pickering.
- Ski Trip: Peggy Hampton announced that she would be closing the Pulaski II trip this weekend. Anyone
still considering this trip should let her know before this weekend.
Business meeting adjourned at 7:40pm.
Program: The evening program featured videos of the Colorado River Rafting/Hiking trip in which Cheryl Capitani, Dave Powell, Lisa Baer and Bart Richwein participated last year.