President Mike McMullen called the meeting to order at 7:12pm.
Approximately 21 people attended.
- Vice President: Ron Henry – nothing to report
- Treasurer: Dave LeRoy reviewed availability on ski trips. Lots of opportunities left.
- Secretary: Marilyn Grove – nothing to report
- Membership: Nancy Kauhl brought a blue bag and blue jacket from Lost and Found that were left at the Ox Roast. Claim them if they are yours. She reminded us to renew our membership before the end of the month. “People To Ski With” will be published at the end of the month.
- Trip Co-Ordinator: Dave Walborn refers us to Dave L for trip vacancies.
- Day Trips: Bill Stine will put out a note to remind us of posted day trips closer to the dates involved.
- Programs: Nan Reisinger announced the next dinner social at TJ Rockwells ELizabethtown 7:00pm November 16.
Old Business: none
New Business: none
Motion made by Bill Stine to adjourn the business meeting. Seconded by Dave Powell at 7:20pm.
PROGRAM: Walt Pomeroy presented “Sir Ernest Shackleton and his Antarctic Ice Adventure”. Another wonderful program.
Marilyn S. Grove