Due to election day, this meeting was held in a Bass Pro Meeting Room.
President Ron Henry called the meeting to order at 7:01pm.
Approximately 28 people attended.
- President – Ron Henry – nothing to report. Seemed pretty frisky about his landslide victory.
- VP & Membership Chair – Nancy Kauhl – reported trips with space as Bethel,Cazenovia, Pulaski I & II, Stowe, Susquehannock Lodge. Maybe – Craftsbury. See trip leaders regarding availability.
- Treasurer – Dave LeRoy – nothing to report
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove – nothing to report
- Trip Coordinator – Dave Walborn – nothing to report
- Day Trips – Bill Stine – nothing to report
- Program Co-coordinator – Nan Rissinger – First social on November 22 at TJ Rockwell’s in Elizabethtown. Discussed meeting on January 2, 2018. It was decided we would have a meeting, but no outside speaker.
- Newsletter Editor – Pete Oswald – absent
- Past President – Mike McMullen – nothing to report
- Webmaster – Bill Stine – some problems with distribution list but these were corrected
- Trip Ski Report – nothing
- Old & New Business – nothing
The business meeting adjourned at 7:08pm.
Program: Ed Cook’s program “Masters XC World Championship 2017” in Davos/Klosters-Switzerland along with the today’s first sleet and snow of the season, got us all anxious for the upcoming ski season. Ed competed in the Masters XC WORLD Championship in March along with 200 other Americans, 30 years and older. Beautiful pictures. Humorous presentation. If you missed this one, you missed another great presentation!