President Ron Henry called the meeting to order at 7:25pm.
Approximately 19 people attended.
- PRESIDENT: Ron Henry reports that Renee, the manager of Center Street Grille, spoke to him regarding a problem with the January meeting room. Glasses, plates, etc were left on the tables. Tables and chairs were moved and not put back in place. He stressed that we should take the time to return items downstairs and be sure we leave the room in better shape then when we arrived for the meeting. He also announced that we still need a Program Co-ordinator. Nan Reisinger stepped down for the rest of the year.
- VP: no report
- TREASURER: Dave Leroy announced that there are two trips with openings. Pulaski II and Inlet. Dave also had a list of balances due for upcoming trips.
- SECRETARY: no report
- TRIP CO-ORDINATOR: no report
- DAY TRIPS: Bill Stine has fixed the web site and you should now be able to add your name to sign up list for day trips.
- PROGRAM CO-ORDINATOR: Still in need of a replacement for this position. However, it was announced that the March meeting (March 6) will feature a presentation on Dave and Nancy’s Alaska trip. We will have a more extensive business meeting in March to discuss trip lottery and other issues. Next dinner social at Herbie’s in Highspire on 2/21/18 at 7:00pm.
- NEWSLETTER EDITOR: absent
- PAST PRESIDENT: Mike McMullen, no report
- WEBMASTER: no report
Business meeting adjourned at 7:33pm.
PROGRAM: Steve Runkle and Jane Ann Runkle – Lumbering & Log Rafting in the Susquehanna River Basin. Another informative presentation. Enjoyed his historic pictures. Thought it was one of the best programs so far this year.