President Bill Stine called the meeting to order at 7:05 pm.
Approximately 37 people attended the meeting.
A short business meeting was held. Bill urged people to send him your favorite places to ski in PA so they can be added to the Web site. Also, he put out a plea for photos from Craftsbury New Year’s Eve trip.
Trips and availability were reviewed. Craftsbury was reported to be a great trip this year with perfect conditions.
Executive Committee Reports:
- Treasurer – Dave Leroy asked everyone to please plan on paying in advance for your ski trips. It’s not acceptable to make your payment while you’re already on the trip. He reports that the books for the last two years are ready for audit by Bill Hoffman.
- Day Trip Coordinator – Nan Reisinger, absent. No report.
- Membership Chairman – Mike McMullen is preparing to send out “People to Ski With”
- Program Coordinator – Tanya Richter (wintering in Crater Lake). Peggy Hampton and Bill Stine will fill in.
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove – nothing to report.
- Vice President – Peggy Hampton – Annual banquet plans are moving forward.
- Immediate Past President – David Powell is working on nominees for next year’s slate of officer’s.
PROGRAM: The business meeting adjourned and we sat back to enjoy Bill’s hi-definition video slide show of the highlights of Bill & Sandy Stine’s 22,000 mile, 6 month tour of dozens of US National Parks. Fifty minutes of beautiful sights and BIG FUN!
Nancy Kauhl won the $25 gift card to Wildware.
Meeting adjourned at 8:15 pm.
Marilyn S. Grove