You must be a member to participate in Kick ‘n Gliders trips. Introductory dues are $5 for individuals and $7.50 for households. Renewals are $20 and $30 respectively. Membership benefits also include:
- “The Easy Glider” newsletter, published throughout the year.
- “Season Schedule and Guide”, published in October.
- “People to Ski With”, a membership directory, published each December.
To Meet Us:
You are welcome to attend membership meetings or socials to meet and talk to members before deciding to join the Kick ‘n Gliders. For additional information, contact any club officer listed on our Contact Us page.
- Fill in an application using one of the following methods:
- Mail your dues payment and, if used, your paper application, to the club’s PO Box:
Kick ‘n Gliders Nordic Ski Club
PO Box 1353
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Our club is governed by a set of bylaws. Please review them when joining the club.
We welcome your interest in a Kick ‘n Gliders membership and look forward to meeting and skiing with you!