President Bill Stine called the meeting to order at 7a:05 pm.
There were approximately 28 members in attendance.
- Treasurer – Dave Leroy, reviewed trip sign ups and availability.
- Trip Coordinator – Nancy Borremans, absent.
- Day Trip Coordinator – Andrea Hospodar, reports nothing new.
- Program Coordinator – Tanya Richter, announced the date/time for upcoming Christmas party to be held at the Stine residence in Lancaster on December 17.
- Membership Chairman – Mike McMullen, absent.
- Newsletter Editor – Bill Stine, is still standing in for Pete. Briefly discussed the newsletter online option.
- Webmaster – Bill Stine, encouraged people to share their “good places to ski”. Send information to Bill and he’ll post them on the web.
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove, nothing to report.
- Vice President and President Elect – Peg Hampton, nothing to report.
- Immediate Past President – Dave Powell, nothing to report.
PROGRAM: We sat back and enjoyed Matt Willen’s presentation – A Closer Look. He shared his experiences and photos while hiking our state’s trails. We all left ready to get out and do some serious hiking with his book – “60 Hikes in 60 Miles of Harrisburg” in hand. Another GREAT program.
Winner of the Wildware Gift Card was Carolyn Hoffman.
Meeting adjourned at 8:05 pm.
Marilyn S. Grove