President Bill Stine called the meeting to order at 7:05 pm. Approximately 28 people attended the meeting.
A short business meeting was held.
The most recent social event was held at the Warwick Hotel on January 21 with approximately 10 people attending.
Reminder: the next social will be held February 18 at the Pizza Grill in Lemoyne (BYOB).
Ski Trip Reports:
- Tug Hill – Tim Musser reports 8 participants enjoyed great snow and a variety of ski venues.
- Ottawa, CA – Christine Brubaker suggests this trip for future trip consideration. 12 participants.
- Pulaski – Peg Hampton reports lots of snow and conditions were perfect.
- North Conway – Bill Stine reports spectacular skiing on Interval trails and Bretton Woods. Great condos.
- Crystal Lake Day Trip – led by Andrea Hospodar. 10 people from the club enjoyed great conditions.
- Highland Forest – Bill Huffman, leader. Christine Brubaker reported excellent well-marked trails.
- President: Bill Stine reported that the Nominating Committee (under the leadership of Dave Powell) would be publishing the list of nominees for next year in the March newsletter. Sandy Stine will be helping.
- Treasurer – Dave LeRoy reviewed trip availability.
- Day Trip Coordinator – Andrea Hospodar, absent.
- Program Coordinator – Tanya Richter reminded us of the next program – Biking the San Juan and Gulf Islands with Dennis and Beth Major.
- Membership Chairman – Mike McMullen – nothing to report.
- Newsletter Editor – Pete Oswald – send in your articles for publication!
- Webmaster – Bill Stine, nothing to report.
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove – nothing to report.
- Vice President/President Elect – Peg Hampton – nothing to report.
- Immediate Past President – Nothing to report.
Program: Our guest, Dr. Matt Silvis, entertained us with a great presentation on wilderness medicine. He discussed ski related injuries and exposures. Informative and entertaining! Another outstanding program.
Dave Powell won the Wildware gift card.
Meeting adjourned at 8:20 pm
Marilyn S. Grove