President, Bill Stine, called the meeting to order at 7:05pm.
Approximately 37 people attended.
Reminder – Next social event will be held on March 18 at the Chocolate Avenue Grill.
Trip leaders gave ski trip reports. Overall ski conditions have been good on this year’s trips.
Executive Committee Reports:
- President – Nothing to report.
- Treasurer – Nothing to report.
- Trip Coordinator – Nancy reports she will be checking with trip leaders to see if they are going to repeat their trips next year.
- Day Trip Coordinator – Nothing new.
- Program Coordinator – Tanya R is working on next year’s programs and is open for suggestions and ideas.
- Membership – Mike reports we have added 4 new members and have had an increase in the number of inquires regarding membership.
- Newsletter Editor – Pete requests you get info for next newsletter to him by 3/18.
- Webmaster – Nothing to report. Website looks great!
- Secretary – Nothing to report.
- Vice President/President Elect – Nothing to report.
- Immediate Past President – Nothing to report.
Nominating committee – Dave P. has the following slate of officers:
- President – Peg Hampton
- Vice President – Bill Hoffman
- Treasurer – Dave Leroy
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove
- Ski Trips – Sandy Stine
- Day Trips – Andrea Hospodar
- Programs – Tanya Richter
- Membership – Mike McMullen
- Newsletter Editor – Pete Oswald
- Immediate Past President – Bill Stine
PROGRAM: Beth and Dennis Major presented a slide show of their recent trip exploring Washington State’s Olympic Peninsula, San Juan Islands and British Columbia’s Gulf Islands.
At the conclusion of the meeting we celebrated Phyllis Zitzer’s birthday with a song and birthday cake.
The meeting adjourned at 8:40 pm.