President, Bill Stine called the meeting to order at 7:09pm.
Approximately 28 people attended!
- Nancy Kauhl is home after 22 days in the hospital! Relax & recover.
- Nan Reisinger and Pete Oswald are hiking the Appalachian Trail in the snow!
Social Reminder: Next dinner social will be held at the Outback Steakhouse 3527 Union Deposit Rd Harrisburg on April 22.
No executive committee reports made at this meeting.
The following slate of officers was presented:
- President…..Peggy Hampton
- Vice President…..Bill Hoffman
- Treasurer…..Dave Leroy
- Secretary…..Marilyn Grove
- Trip Coordinator…..Sandy Stine
- Day Ski Coordinator…..Andrea Hospodar
- Membership Chair…..Mike McMullen
- Program Coordinator…..Tanya Richter
- Newsletter Editor…..Pete Oswald
- Immediate Past President…..Bill Stine
Nominations were opened from the floor. No one was nominated from the floor. Dave Powell moved that the nominations be closed and that the announced slate be elected. Bill Pickering seconded. By a unanimous vote the announced slate was elected.
Trip Coordinator, Sandy Stine led the discussion and planning of next year’s ski trips. See the club web site for the tentative schedule.
Summer activities were briefly discussed. Contact Tanya Richter with your suggestions.
Rick Begley won the Wildware Gift Card.
Meeting adjourned at 8:45pm