President Peggy Hampton called the meeting to order at 7:05 pm
There were approximately 27 people at the meeting.
Dave LeRoy reviewed the trip sign up stats. Many trips are full but a few places are available on Turin, Morrisville, Pulaski I & II, Highland Forest, N Conway, Black Forest, Laurentians, and Inlet trips.
- VP/Pres Elect: Bill Hoffman, absent
- Treasurer: Dave LeRoy – Dave would like to go ahead and make reservations for Craftsbury 2010. Motion to approve made by Bill Stine and seconded by Sandy Stine. All in favor.
- Programs: Tanya Richter reported 20 people attended the dinner social at Piazza Sorrento in Hershey. Next social event- Christmas party at the Stine’s December 16 at 7 pm. Directions are in the Easy Glider.
- Newsletter Editor: Pete Oswald, absent
- Extended Trips: Sandy Stine – no report, but individual trip leaders “talked up” their trips.
- Membership: Mike McMullen reports that the People To Ski With booklet will be available at the
Christmas party. Those not picked up will be mailed out the next day.
- 2010 Awards Banquet: Chair, Sandy Stine is looking for suggestions of where to hold this. Date: Wed, April 21.
- Webmaster: Bill Stine – nothing to report.
PROGRAM: Following the business meeting, Tanya introduced Dr. Mark Foley of The Wellness Point in Annville who discussed the benefits of acupuncture for the athlete.
Winner of the $25 Wildware gift card – Martha Ruff.
Meeting adjourned at 8:15pm.
Marilyn S. Grove