President Peggy Hampton called the meeting to order at 7:00 pm.
Approximately 38 (that’s right) people attended the meeting. We did a brief introduction of all attendees.
- VP/Pres Elect – Bill Hoffman, absent
- Treasurer – Dave Leroy urged us to send in deposits if we are interested in participating in the
trips with remaining spots. Send to the Treasurer, not the trip leader.
- Program Coordinator – Tanya Richter reported 50+ people enjoyed the Holiday party at the Stine’s. Next sociable, January 20 at Pizza Grille in Lemoyne. Next general membership meeting is February 2 with Don Youngblood discussing his Peace Corp experience in Morocco.
- Newsletter Editor – Pete Oswald states the next newsletter deadline is January 19.
- Extended Trips Sandy Stine, absent
- Membership – Mike McMullen reports the People to Ski With have been distributed at assorted club events and remaining copies mailed out to those members who did not receive their copy.
- Day Trips – Andrea Hospodar lists the following upcoming day trips: this weekend Nolde Forest, January 16 Crystal Lake, February 27 Eagle’s Mere
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove, nothing to report
- 2010 Banquet Chair – Sandy Stine, absent – still working on a location for this event
- Webmaster – Bill Stine, absent
Trip Information Reviewed by Leaders as follows:
- Craftsbury, Vt 34 people attended and enjoyed good snow and great food.
- Turin, NY Jan 8-11 Joan Short, this weekend – TRIP FULL
- Laurel Highlands, PA Jan 16-17 Dennis Major – make your own reservations at Holiday Inn, looks good for
snow this year.
- Morrisville, VT Jan 16-21 Nan Reisinger – room available on this trip
- Pulaski I, NY Jan 22-25 Peggy Hampton states a few spaces available, balance due for trip Jan 8
- Bennington, VT Jan 22-24 Dave Powell, lots of places to ski, room available
- Yellowstone, WY Jan 27-Feb 3 TRIP FULL
- Highland Forest, Jan 29-31 Dennis Major
- North Conway, NH Feb 6-12 Stines – 4 spaces left
- Lake Placid, NY Feb 12-15 Bill Hoffman, one male spot
- Black Forest, PA Feb 12-15 Chris Brubaker
- Laurentians Quebec Feb 19-25 Stines space available
- Rocky Point, Inlet Feb 26-March 2 Bill Pickering, space available – please sign up
- Pulaski II, NY II March 5-8 Peggy Hampton, Space available
PRESENTATION: We sat back and enjoyed Dave Powell’s presentation of his getaway last year aboard the Nina. Relaxing speaker with great pictures!
Nan Reisinger won the $25 gift certificate from Wildware!
Meeting adjourned at 8:45 pm