Meeting was called to order at 7:00 pm by VP/President Elect, Bill Hoffman.
Approximately 25 people attended.
Brief introductions were made.
- VP/Elect, Bill Hoffman – nothing to report
- Treasurer, Dave Leroy – discussed trip status – send your payments now
- Program Coordinator, Tanya Richter, reports the next social is February 17 at TJ Rockwell’s in
Elizabethtown. Next general meeting March 2 with speaker Cheryl Capitani discussing her volunteer medical mission to Ethiopia.
- Newsletter Editor, Pete Oswald – Next deadline February 18.
- Extended Trips, Sandy Stine – North Conway – Full, Lake Placid – full Laurentians – maybe can squeeze one more Inlet – full 13 signed up, 12 will go. Pulaski II – 15 signed up
- Day Trips – Andrea Hospodar – Two remaining – Feb 22 Eagle’s Mere and Rick Begley’s open date trip Membership – no report
- Secretary, Marilyn Grove – nothing to report
- 2010 Banquet, Sandy Stine – working on finding a place to hold this event
- Webmaster, Bill Stine – absent
- Nominating Committee, Bill Stine – absent, but working on this.
Trip Leader Reports:
- Turin: Jan 8 Joan Short reports great snow, good company, excellent food.
- Laurel Highlands: Jan 16 Participant Bill Pickering reported the group skied Saturday and left in the
rain on Sunday.
- Morrisville, VT: Jan 16 Nan R reported the B&B was great. Wonderful skiing.
- Pulaski, NY: Jan 22Bill H trip participant reported good snow first day, skied in Osceola 2nd day.
- Bennington, VT: Jan 27 nice trip. Stayed in motel and ate out. Should consider for next year.
- Yellowstone: Still in progress
- Highland Forest: Jan 29 – Windy trip, skied at Osceola.
EVENING PROGRAM: presented by Don Youngblood with great slides and interesting discussion of his adventures as a Peace Corps volunteer in Morocco.
Winner of the Wildware gift card – Nan Reisinger
Meeting adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Marilyn S. Grove