President Peggy Hampton called the meeting to order at 7:00 pm.
A record 39 people attended the meeting.
- VP/Pres, Elect Bill Hoffman – no report
- Treasurer, Dave LeRoy – no report
- Program Coordinator, Tanya Richter – Programs and socials are set up for the season. Next social on March 17 at Bangkok Wok. Last general meeting of the year on April 6 (Election of officers & trip planning)
- Newsletter Editor, Pete Oswald –Next deadline 3/24/10. Pete will send a separate mailing for
- Extended Trips, Sandy Stine – no report
- Day Trips, Andrea Hospodar – absent
- Membership, Mike McMullen – no report
- Secretary, Marilyn Grove – no report
- 2010 Awards Banquet: Chair Sandy Stine announced the banquet will be held April 21 Wednesday at the What If Café in Hershey. Choice of 3 entrees. Send Sandy suggestions for door prizes.
- Webmaster, Bill Stine – Needs pictures from trips for the banquet.
Nominating Committee, Bill Stine – Committee consisting of Bill Stine, Dave Walborn and Pam McMullen presented the following slate of nominees for office:
- President – Bill Hoffman
- Vice Pres – Unfilled so far
- Treasurer – Dave LeRoy
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove
- Extended Trips – Sandy Stine
- Day Trips – Ron Henry
- Membership – Mike McMullen\
- Programs – Dave Walborn and Pam McMullen
- Newsletter – Pete Oswald
- Also recommended were
- Publicity – Dave Powell and
- Webmaster – Bill Stine
Trip leaders and or attendees present at the meeting provided ski trip reports.
Other announcements: Cheryl Capitani suggested putting together a Kick N Glider cookbook. She will put something in the newsletter and is looking for others interested in pursuing this project.
PROGRAM: The evening program featured Cheryl Capitani and Dr. George Faries. Great slides and information on their recent mercy trip last February to Ethiopia with the World Surgical Foundation.
Winner of the $25 Wildware Gift certificate – Jean Geiger
Meeting adjourned at 8:40pm
Marilyn S. Grove