President Bill Hoffman called the meeting to order at 7:01 pm.
Approximately 24 people attended the meeting.
Trip status and availability were reviewed with many trips full.
- President, Bill Hoffman: No report
- Vice President, Jean Geiger: Absent
- Treasurer, Dave Leroy: Reports it is time to reserve rooms for Craftsbury 2011. Dave would like to reserve rooms for 30 and will do so. Discussion regarding tax-exempt status for the club. No one objected that Dave apply for this. Dues need to be paid by 12/10/10.
- Secretary, Marilyn Grove: No report
- Newsletter, Pete Oswald: Absent
- Overnight Trips, Sandy Stine: See Trip Status above
- Day Trip, Ron Henry: Absent
- Membership, Mike McMullen: Deadline for “People to Ski With” 12/10/10. Pay dues by this date. These will be distributed at the Christmas party.
- Webmaster, Bill Stine: No report
Program for the evening: Dave Walborn – Cuzco to Machu Picchu. Dave shared his experiences hiking in the Inca heartland through slides from two trips, 17 years apart. Beautiful slides!
Meeting adjourned at 8:45 pm.
Marilyn S. Grove