President Bill Hoffman called the meeting to order at 7:00pm.
Approximately 34 people attended.
- Announcement made by Tim Musser that the Port Leyden trip is cancelled. Five people were signed up for this. Treasurer, Dave Leroy will send deposits back to those who signed up for this trip.
- North Conway – Andrea Hospodar reported that 18 people had good snow and good skiing.
- Hut-to-Hut – read Bill Stine’s write up in the newsletter. Great trip!!Hope we go back!
- Lake Placid – Bill Hoffman reports another good trip. Has reserved President’s weekend for 2012.
- Inlet – Bill Pickering reports another fun trip in the Rocky Point condos.
Peg Hampton, Nominating Committee, stated that most officer positions have been filled with the exception of Program Co-Coordinator. Suggestion made that this could be done as a Chairperson with a Committee. Complete slate of officers will be presented and voted upon at the next meeting.
- President – Bill Hoffman
- Vice President – Jean Geiger
- Treasurer – Dave Leroy
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove
- Newsletter – Pete Oswald
- Extended Trips – Andrea Hospodar
- Day Trips – Ron Henry
- Membership – Mike McMullen
- Programs Co-Coordinator – vacant
- Publicity – Dave Powell
- Webmaster – Bill Stine
Program: Cheryl Capitani and Dave Powell presented our evening program, “EcoVillage at Ithaca, Pioneering a sustainable Culture”. A growing idea of cohousing communities with the goal of living more simply, growing food organically, using fewer natural resources and caring and assisting our neighbors. Interesting and meaningful meeting.
Meeting adjourned at 8:45 pm.
Marilyn S. Grove