President Bill Hoffman called the meeting to order at 7:05pm.
Approximately 25 people attended.
Trip reports given by Nan Reisinger on Pulaski II and Bill Pickering with Inlet.
OFFICER’S REPORTS – none
Slate of Officer’s for 2011-2012 presented as follows:
- President: Bill Hoffman
- Vice-President: Jean Geiger
- Treasurer: Dave LeRoy
- Secretary: Marilyn Grove
- Extended Trips: Andrea Hospodar
- Day Trips: Ron Henry
- Membership: Mike McMullen
- Programs: Nan Reisinger
- Newsletter Editor: Pete Oswald
Bill Hoffman closed the nominations, Nancy Kauhl seconded and all were in favor. (Thanks to the Nominating Committee for this year, Peg Hampton and Tanya Richter.)
- Programs 1/3/12, 2/22/12,3/6/12
- Socials 1/18(?) and 2/7
Nan Reisinger will be in charge of Summer Activities.
Dave Leroy reminded us that after May 1 we could begin to pay our annuals dues.
We then put together the following tentative trip schedule for 2012:
- Craftsbury, VT: Dec 29-Jan 2
- Laurentians, CA: Jan 2-8
- Cazenovia, NY: Jan 13-16
- Laurel Highlands, PA: Jan 16-18
- Pulaski, NY #1: Jan 20-23
- Garnet Hill, NY: Jan 23-27
- Quebec, CA : Jan 27-Feb 3
- Hut to Hut, ME: Feb 4-10
- N Conway, NH: Feb 10-17
- Lake Placid, NY: Feb 17-21
- Inlet, NY: Feb 24-27
- Pulaski, NY #2: March 2-5
- Boonville, NY: March 9-12
- Meeting Adjourned at 8:30 pm.
Marilyn S. Grove