President Bill Hoffman called the meeting to order at 7:15pm.
Approximately 30 people attended.
Following introductions of all in attendance, a short business meeting was held.
- most trips are full.
- Laurentians was reported as a good trip, nice condos and enough snow.
- Cazenovia – not so great skiing but they made the most of it with skiing at Osceola.
- Pulaski I – 9 people participated and snow was pretty good
- Quebec City – super trip, went to 3 ski centers outside the city, plenty of snow, Ice Carnival in progress.
- President – Bill H reports 2nd vote taken at last meeting to approve the bylaws change for the trip lottery. The website has been updated with the new bylaws.
- Newsletter – Pete requested that information for the newsletter be submitted by 2/22/12.
All other officer’s were either absent or had no reports.
There were no other announcements or old business to discuss so the business meeting adjourned at 7:30pm.
Program: Lin and Walt Pomeroy presented an interesting and amusing photo summary of their recent trip to Antarctica and South Georgia Island aboard a small expedition cruise ship. We were treated with a slide show and video of more penguins, seals, and icebergs then you could count. Great show!
Meeting adjourned at 8:40pm.
Marilyn S. Grove