President Bill Hoffman called the meeting to order at 7:40pm.
Approximately 17 people attended.
- Hut to Hut – 15 people participated, beautiful weather
- North Conway – 18 people participated, trails in good condition, condos worked out great
- Lake Placid – skiing good-may be expandable next year
- Inlet – nice powdery snow, wonderful skiing
- Pulaski II – 10 woman and one male (Dave Leroy) – good skiing
- Boonville – this weekend – last trip
- President – Bill announced that next meeting will be trip planning and election of Officers.
- VP – Jean G, absent
- Treasurer – nothing
- Secretary – nothing
- Newsletter – absent
- Extended Ski Trips – absent
- Day Trips – absent
- Membership – nothing
- Web – Bill announced next sociable is at Warwick Hotel in Hummelstown not Hummelstown House, which no longer exists.
- Bill S had two items from Christmas party; red bag claimed by its owner, reading glasses – unclaimed
Peg H thanked this year’s nominating committee of Sandy Stine and Tanya Richter. She announced the slate of officers as follows:
- President Jean Geiger
- Vice President David Walborn
- Treasurer DaveLeRoy
- Secretary Marilyn Grove
- Extended Ski Trips Andrea Hospodar
- Day Ski Trips Ron Henry
- Membership Nancy Kauhl
- Programs Cheryl Capitani
- Newsletter Editor Pete Oswald
- Publicity Dave Powell
- Webmaster Bill Stine
Program: The speaker for the evening was Cheryl Burns, Coordinator for the South Central PA Chapter of Buy Fresh Buy Local who discussed the benefits of buying locally produced foods.
Meeting adjourned at 8:45pm