President Jean Geiger called the meeting to order at 7:08pm.
Approximately 13 people attended.
OFFICER’S REPORTS: No reports from the attending officers.
- Pulaski II: Peg reported 13 people enjoyed excellent ski conditions.
- Hut To Hut: Nancy reported spring skiing enjoyed by six. Visited the new Stratton Brook Hut.
- Booneville: Bill reported on both trips to Booneville. Excellent skiing on Egypt Rd, Jackson Hill and Carpenter Rd.
OLD BUSINESS: None
- Dave L reports Dave Powell is in intensive care at Holy Spirit Hospital.
- Walt Pomeroy has another detached retina.
- Thirty-six people are signed up for the upcoming banquet.
ELECTION OF OFFICERS:
- President – David Walborn
- Vice President – Dave Powell
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove
- Treasurer – Dave Leroy
- Extended Ski Trips – Ron Henry
- Day Ski Trips – Matt London/Kim Lausch (only one can vote at Board mtgs)
- Membership – Nancy Kauhl
- Programs – VACANT
- Newsletter Editor – Pete Oswald
Note: Cheryl Capitani withdrew as Program Director so this position is vacant.
Bill Hoffman opened the floor to nominations. Bill Hoffman moved to close the nominations; Bill Stine seconded. Dave LeRoy made a motion that Secretary, Marilyn Grove, cast the ballot. Bill Pickering seconded.
Meeting was turned over to newly elected President, Dave Walborn.
Discussion regarding finding a new centrally located meeting place was held. Will explore this further.
Summer Activities were discussed. Several ideas suggested:
- Nissley Concert
- Mt Gretna Trail ride
- Paddle & Picnic
- Sunset Park Concert.
No dates were set and no one was designated as being in charge of summer activities.
Dave W. will contact Ron H. to set up a meeting for trip leaders to go over the many issues involved in trip leadership.
Trip planning followed with another full winter schedule proposed. Tentative schedule will be posted on the club website when dates and leaders finalized.
Motion to adjourn meeting at 8:25pm.
Marilyn S. Grove