The Meeting was called to order by President David Walborn at 7:30pm.
Approximately 26 people attended.
- President: David Walborn, announced that the information from the Executive Meeting held this
evening would be in the upcoming newsletter.
- Vice President: No report
- Treasurer: No report
- Secretary: No report
- Newsletter Editor: No report
- Webmaster: No report
- Program Chair: Next social, April 16 at Florentino’s.
Old Business: None
New Business: Election of new officers
Slate of Officers
- President – Dave Powell
- Vice President – Lisa Baer
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove
- Treasurer – Dave Leroy
- Trip Coordinator – Ron Henry
- Program Coordinators – Cheryl Capitani, Jean Geiger, Nancy Martinez
- Membership Chairman – Nancy Kauhl
- Day Trip Coordinator – Bill Stine
- Newsletter Editor – Peter Oswald
Bill Hoffman moved that the slate of officers be approved. Bill McMullen seconded.
The meeting was turned over the newly elected, President Dave Powell. He thanked Past President Dave Walborn and other officers for their service and work during last ski season.
Program: Ski trip planning for 2014-2015 season was held. A proposed schedule of 14 trips, including two new trips, was put together. Look for the tentative schedule on the club website. The trip dates, prices and descriptions will be published in the June newsletter with sign ups mid-July.
Jean Geiger announced a varied list of summer programs including Rickett’s Glen Hike, Mt Gretna dinner and theatre, Mt Gretna bike ride, Manheim Vineyard and Long’s Park Free Concert.
The meeting adjourned at 8:35pm.
Marilyn S. Grove