Meeting called to order by President Dave Powell at 7:05 pm.
Approximately 31 people attended.
- President: Dave advised that we will continue to meet at the Center Street Grill for this season. Meetings at Bass Pro will start in November.
- Vice President: Lisa Baer – No report
- Treasurer: Dave LeRoy announced that there may be some trip openings. Call the trip leader for space availability. Also, when sending checks to Dave, please be sure to note what amount is to be applied to which specific trip.
- Secretary: Marilyn Grove, absent. Peg Hampton taking minutes.
- Trip Coordinator: Ron Henry – For trip leaders, contact Dave LeRoy to find out how many folks are signed up for your trip.
- Past President: Dave Walborn – no report
- Membership: Nancy Kauhl – a few new memberships continue to trickle in.
OLD BUSINESS: No old business.
NEW BUSINESS: Bill Stine will have the Ottawa trip letter out soon.
The business meeting concluded at 7:15 pm.
PROGRAM: Fred Richter presented a slide show of the Bolivia and Amazon Basin, Peru trip with participants: David Walborn & Maria Pieretti, Fred & Tanya Richter, Dave Powell & Cheryl Capitani, Nan Reisinger & Pete Oswald.
The meeting adjourned at 8:30pm.