President, Dave Powell at 7:00pm, called the meeting to order.
Approximately 20 people attended.
President Dave Powell began the meeting with Election of Officers for 2015-2016 ski season.
Dave Walborn, Nomination Chairman, presented the slate of officers as follows:
- President: Dave Powell
- Vice President: Mike McMullen
- Treasurer: Dave Leroy
- Secretary: Marilyn Grove
- Extended Ski Trips: Ron Henry
- Day Ski Trips: Bill Stine
- Membership: Nancy Kauhl
- Programs: Sandy Stine & Dave Walborn
- Newsletter Editor: Pete Oswald
- Past President: Dave Walborn 2014, Dave Powell 2015
- Web Master: Bill Stine
No nominations were made from the floor. Motion made to unanimously approve the slate of officers by Bill Stine and seconded by Bill Hoffman.
- Treasurer: Dave Leroy stated he is working on trip refunds and gave guidelines for making deposits on trips to make his job easier. Trip deposits for the 2016 ski season are due July 20.
- Audit: Bill Hoffman volunteered to audit the books for 2014 and 2015.
- Membership: Nancy Kauhl has gotten 8 new memberships recently and Dave Powell will send them a welcome letter.
- Programs: It was decided not to have a membership meeting in February 2016.
- Webmaster: Bill Stine announced EMS Club Day Sale May 1-2.
PROGRAM: Trip planning for 2016. After lengthy discussion, we have 16 trips tentatively planned pending confirmation with leaders and venues. Bill Stine will email the tentative schedule to club members.
Meeting adjourned at 8:15pm.