The meeting was called to order by President, Dave Powell at 7:09pm.
Approximately 34 people attended.
- President: Dave Powell acknowledged the work Bill Stine has put into the website with inclusion of past newsletters. Fun reading. Take a trip down memory lane.
- Vice President: Mike McMullen – nothing to report.
- Treasurer: Dave Leroy reports that 39 people signed up for Craftsbury this year. He also reports that he bought the club’s digital projector.
- Secretary: Marilyn Grove – nothing to report.
- Membership: Nancy Kauhl reports we had 85 members last year and of those members, 25 have not yet renewed. She will send out a reminder to renew. We have 17 new members. “People to Ski With” will be available at the club Christmas party on 12/16/15.
- Past President: Dave Walborn – nothing to report.
- Program Co-Coordinator: Sandy Stine reminds us of the Holiday party on 12/16/15 at 7:00pm at Stine’s. Next program will be held January 5 at the Center Street Grill with Nan Reisinger presenting “Hiking the Appalachian Trail”.
- Trip Coordinator: Ron Henry – nothing to report. There are a few spaces available on assorted trips. (Craftsbury,Stowe,Bennington,Hut to Hut, and Kooser)
The business meeting adjourned at 7:15pm
Program: Sandy Stine introduced our speaker, Steve Runkle. He presented another interesting program – “The Gettysburg Campaign to the Susquehanna River”. He included many local historic pictures. Steve is a favorite speaker for the club.
Marilyn S Grove