President Mike McMullen called the meeting to order at 7:05pm.
Approximately 24 people attended.
- President, Mike MeMullen – nothing to report
- Vice President, Ron Henry – nothing to report
- Treasurer, Dave LeRoy – announced that our dues are due in May; no need to mail in just yet, as he has a lot going on with refunds for trips, etc.
- Secretary, Marilyn Grove – nothing to report
- Trip Coordinator – Dave Walborn, nothing to report
Election of Officers – The nominating committee, consisting of Dave Powell, Dave Walborn and Sandy Stine presented the following slate of officers:
|Vice President||Nancy Kauhl|
|Trip Coordinator||David Walborn|
|Day Trip Coordinator||Bill Stine|
|Program Coordinator||Nan Reisinger|
|Membership Chair||Nancy Kauhl|
|Newsletter Editor||Pete Oswald|
|Past President||Mike McMullen|
With no further nominations made, Jeff Grove made a motion for the secretary to cast a unanimous ballot. Walt Pomeroy seconded the motion.
- The executive board will decide if we will have a general membership program in February. In the past, we did not have a February meeting.
- The next dinner social will be, April 19 at the Bluebird Inn at 7:00pm.
Program: The program for the evening was next year’s trip planning. In spite of technical difficulties, we put together a tentative schedule that included 14 trips, and possibly 15 if Dave LeRoy can secure dates for Garnett Hill.( Mike McMullen sent out the tentative schedule.) Trip leaders need to lock in dates. The deadline to publish preliminary trip information including full description and costs goes to Pete Oswald by mid May. Trip leaders confirm trip dates to Dave Walborn.
The meeting adjourned at 8:40pm.
Marilyn S. Grove