Vice President Nancy Kauhl called the meeting to order at 7:22pm.
Approximately 22 people attended.
- Treasurer, Dave LeRoy – again asked members to please give him the breakdown of deposits so he knows which trip or trips they are for when sending checks to him.
- Program Coordinator, Nan Reisinger – announced that the speaker for the March program cancelled. Look for an announcement regarding this meeting.
- There were no other reports from officers present.
The business meeting adjourned at 7:25pm.
Program – A Potpourri Program
- Dave LeRoy showed us “What’s in his pack? He had some interesting things that I wouldn’t have thought of having Jeff carry in his pack for me.
- Fred Richter discussed National Parks and, always the teacher, quizzed us on what’s the most visited park? The first National Park? The first country with a National Park? The newest National Park? How many National Parks in PA? He also had Smokey the Bear pins available for those of us that can’t resist free stuff.
- Nan Reisinger discussed her Pacific Trail hike from July. Always a fun speaker (and informative too)!
The meeting adjourned at 9:00pm.
Marilyn S. Grove