Served on the 2019 Laurentians Trip.
Serves 10 people.
|24||oz||Broccoli, fresh or frozen (cooked, but not overdone)|
|3||cups||Cooked Chicken, diced|
|1/2||cup||Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
- Cover the bottom of a lightly greased 9×13″ pan with cooked broccoli. Cover the broccoli with cooked chicken. Next, cover the chicken with Cheddar cheese.
- In a small saucepan, make a white sauce. Melt butter and add flour until well mixed. Slowly add the milk and chicken broth. Stir until the mixture just starts to boil. Remove from heat. Add salt, pepper, and curry powder.
- When cooled completely, fold in mayonnaise.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Top with croutons.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 45 minutes.