Kick N Gliders General Membership Zoom Meeting
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
President Andrea Hospodar called the meeting to order at 7:05pm.
Approximately 28 people attended via Zoom.
- President – Andrea Hospodar: She announced that the entire 2020-2021 ski trip schedule has been cancelled, due to COVID. The only trips available are members organized on their own. These are not club sponsored. We have a new website resource: DIY Trip Resource for member led trips. Webmaster, Bill Stine will post any trips being put together. Susquehannock Lodge trip is scheduled & up on the website.
- Vice President – Jeff Grove: No report
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove: No report
- Treasurer – Dave Leroy: Dave stated that refunds checks are being processed and he is continuing to send these out. We lost a small fee from North Conway trip ($25 per unit, about $5 or $10 per registered participant)
- Membership & Newsletter – Nancy Kauhl: Nothing to report
- Trip Coordinators – Nancy Class: no report
- Programs – Nancy Borremans: Nancy announced that the January meeting will feature Dawn Cox, a physical therapist. She will discuss tips, exercises & stretches for cross country skiing. February – no meeting. March – no program yet. The Holiday party will be held on zoom. There will be break out rooms and you can talk and move from group to group. This will be held Wednesday, December 16 at 7:00pm. The membership will get a detailed explanation of this new concept from Bill Stine.
New Business: Bill Stine explained the Zoom Holiday party.
The Business meeting adjourned at 7:18pm.
Program – Gary Musser: Gallivanting Around SE Asia – a photo travelogue of Gary’s six week tour of Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Singapore. Points of interest for me: floating villages and markets, Perfume River, round boats, killing caves, crocodile farms and 99,000 đồng for a combo meal at McDonalds!
Marilyn S. Grove