The meeting was called to order by President Nancy Kauhl at 7:00pm.
Approximately 20 people attended.
- President, Nancy Kauhl – no report.
- VP, Fred Burgess – no report
- Treasurer, Dave Leroy – openings on some trips, check with Nancy.
- Secretary – no report
- Trip Coordinator – Dave Walborn – Trip openings are listed in the Easy Glider as there have been some cancellations.
- North Conway has an opening.
- 39 people are signed up for Craftsbury.
- Dave made reservations for next year’s trip & he is waiting to hear back.
- Webmaster – Bill Stine gave a reminder of the Christmas party on Wednesday, December 19 at 7:00pm at Bill and Sandy Stine’s home.
- Program Director – Mike McMullen announced next month’s speaker will be John Swartzer, a DCNR forest ranger. Subject to be announced.
Business meeting adjourned at 7:07pm.
Program – Steve Runkle – Revolutionary War in a Native’s Perspective. Another wonderful program by Steve.
His talk covered the wilderness areas of northern PA and New England and the impacts the war had on the native and frontier settlers.
Marilyn S. Grove