Kick n Gliders General Membership Meeting
January 7, 2020
President Fred Burgess called the meeting to order at 7:06pm.
Approximately 23 people attended.
- Vice President – Andrea Hospodar states she had one cancellation on N Conway.
- Treasurer – Dave LeRoy requests that we pay the balance on ski trips well in advance of the trip so he can close on trips financially. He requests that you designate which trip you are making a payment on. He requests each person on ski trips that purchase groceries put receipts in an envelope and put one total on the outside.
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove No report
- Trip Co Ordinator – Dave Walborn requests that trip leaders send trip letters “the earlier the better” so participants get the letter before the trip starts.
- Nancy Kuhl – Reviewed trip availability. Some space on Inlet, Boonville, N Conway, Stowe,Bethel.
- Editor – Nancy Kuhl – Please send articles, trip write ups and pictures for the next newsletter.
- Nan Rissinger proposed that we buy dinner for the meeting speakers. This will be discussed at the next meeting.
- Mike McMullen reminded us that the next social is at Herbies on January 22, 2020. The next general meeting is February 11, 2020.
The business meeting adjourned at 7:15pm
Mike introduced the Bee Lady, Joyce Wilder. This was an interesting, well presented program. We learned about cleansing flights, royal jelly, washboarding, guard bees, and life inside the hive.