Kick ‘n Gliders General Membership Meeting
January 4, 2022
President Fred Burgess called the meeting to order at 7:01pm.
Approximately 20 people attended.
- President: Fred Burgess clarified that the February business meeting is a go and the March business meeting has been canceled per the web page.
- Vice Presidents: Tanya & Fred Richter – absent
- Treasurer: Dave Leroy states refunds for Craftsbury have been sent out to the 10 that dropped out. Craftsbury did not dock us.
- Secretary: Marilyn Grove – no report
- Membership: Nancy Kauhl reviewed trip openings including Cazenovia, Booneville, and North Conway.
- Webmaster: Bill Stine – absent
- Trip Coordinator: Dave Walborn – no report
- Past President: Andrea Hospodar announced she is in the process of finding officers for next season. Help would be appreciated.
- Programs: Cheryl Capitani announced she is having difficulty finding speakers for our meetings. She is open to program ideas.
Old Business: none
New Business: none
The Business meeting adjourned at 7:05pm
Program: Dave Powell was unable to do his program due to computer issues. He will be the featured speaker for the February meeting. The members shared stories of summer adventures.
Marilyn S Grove