The meeting was called to order by President Nancy Kauhl at 7:00pm.
Approximately 16 people attended.
- Treasurer – Dave Leroy reports he is writing refund checks and will contact anyone if he has questions.
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove – no report
- Trip Coordinator – no report
- Webmaster – Bill Stine – discussed blog style format for newsletter and is still taking comments on that.
- Ski trip reports – Reports on Ottawa-Fred Burgess, Booneville-Bill Stine and Inlet-Mike McMullen given.
- Dave Leroy discussed the future of Osceola Ski Center and encouraged us to fill out the questionnaire sent to us. Contact Dave if you have questions or suggestions.
- Sandy Stine reminded us of the banquet to be held at Leed’s on Tuesday, May 7. $35.00 each. She reviewed the menu – sounds good.
- From Pete Oswald, editor, the deadline for the next newsletter is March 20.
- Tanya Richter made suggestion that we put our name on ski trip reports so we know who is reporting.
- Next social is Wednesday March 20 at Morzoni’s in the Rossmoyne Busness Center at 7:00pm.
Business meeting adjourned at 7:15 pm
Inca Heartland – Highlands of Bolivia and Peru Trip Leader – Dave Walborn, Presentation by Bill Stine, with writing and editing help from Dave Walborn.
Amazing presentation showing the local culture, history and artifacts of the Incas. Included the hike of the Inca trail and highlights from visit to Machu Picchu. Got exhausted just thinking about the high altitude hiking. Wonderful archeological highlights. Worth watching this again. You can view the video on https://youtu.be/APYmVyzdEMo if you missed it.