Kick n Gliders General Membership Zoom Meeting
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
President Andrea Hospodar called the meeting to order at 7:03pm.
26 people attended
- President – Andrea Hospodar: remarked that we enjoyed 3 weeks of local skiable snow! Our most recent newsletter featured local ski outings.
- Vice President – Jeff Grove: no report
- Treasurer – Dave Leroy: posted financial summary for 2020-2021 in the most recent newsletter.
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove: no report
- Extended Trip Coordinator – David Walborn: nothing to report
- Day Trip coordinator – Bill Stine: nothing to report
- Membership & Newsletter – Nancy Kauhl: thanked members who sent articles for most recent newsletter
- Programs – Nancy Borremans: introduced the evening’s speaker, Dr. Larry Bieber.
- Past President – Fred Burgess: reports he is working on the slate of officers for 2021 and will have this ready for the April meeting.
Old Business: None
New Business: None
Next Meeting – April 6: Election of Officers and Trip Planning
Business Meeting adjourned at 7:14pm
Program: Dr Larry Bieber presented a program on photography using pictures from his travels. He gave us useful pointers on how we can take better pictures using the rule of thirds, movement, light, framing, editing. After we knew what to look for in a good picture, we sat back and enjoyed his pictures of Bhutan and Iceland. This was really informative and a learning experience for me. I immediately looked at my own collage of bicycle pictures to see how well I did. Great program!
Marilyn S. Grove