The meeting was called to order by President Fred Burgess at 7:28 pm.
Approximately 28 people attended.
- President – Fred thanked Nancy Kauhl & Dave LeRoy for hosting the Ox Roast. Thanks to all the trip leaders and trip coordinators for their work.
- VP – Andrea Hospodar – no report
- Treasurer – Dave LeRoy reports an audit of the past four year’s financial records is being conducted by Bill Hoffman. Dave also suggested a change to the season trip lottery for skiers that only signed up for one trip for the season. Watch for details in the next newsletter and be prepared to vote at the December meeting.
- Secretary – Marilyn Grove – absent – no report
- Trip Coordinator – Currently, there are some spaces available for the following trips: Craftsbury 1 (1 male), Craftsbury 2, Bethel, Cazenovia, Boonville 2, Pulaski 1 and 2, and Inlet. Craftsbury 2020/2021 will be scheduled for Wednesday, Dec 30 – Sunday, Jan 3.
- Webmaster – Bill Stine – no report.
- Day Trips – Bill Stine reports there are no day trips scheduled. Sign up on the day trips mailing list to receive impromptu trip information.
- New Attendees: Bob Johnston, Mark Riordan, Gary Musser, and Rob Marsters introduced themselves.
- December meeting is December 3 with speaker Steve Runkle.
- Nan reported that 14 people attended her recent trail ride.
- Crystal Lake trail maintenance is scheduled for this Saturday, Nov 16. Dave and Nancy plan to go. RSVP to Roberta if you plan to participate.
- Next social is Wednesday November 20 at Marzoni’s in the Rossmoyne Business Center at 7:00pm.
- Business meeting adjourned at 7:45 pm
John Schwartzer, DCNR forester. John gave an informative presentation of Forest Pests & Diseases in 2019.
Peggy Hampton for Marilyn Grove