I was told this by friends in AZ and have never had a written copy. I adapt the amounts for the number of people and add extra enchilada sauce if I want to serve it over rice.
|6||lbs||Chicken Fingers or Sliced Boneless Breasts|
|4||15 oz cans||Black Beans|
|16||Green Onions, chopped|
|4||15 oz cans||Black Olives, sliced|
|2||bags||Taco Chips, crushed|
|2||15 oz cans||Enchilada Sauce|
- Layer chicken in a casserole and dot with butter.
- Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Pour off the fat. (I keep a little.)
- Then layer black beans, green onions, ripe olives, shredded cheese, taco chips and enchilada sauce.
- Bake uncovered another 30 minutes and serve.